- Has worked professionally in the financial services and technology industries since 2004
- Obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) designation
- Serves as a financial literacy advocate and a financial coach in volunteer settings
- Specific experience with small business ownership and equity compensation
- Bachelor of Science dual degree in Finance and Public Relations from Syracuse University
- MBA with specializations in Finance and Business Law from New York University (NYU)
- Completed the Certified Financial Planner certification program at Bryant University
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) National Capital Area chapter (FPA-NCA)
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers in 2022
Anthony is passionate about helping individuals and families achieve maximum fulfillment through identifying and executing their financial and personal goals. Anthony has seen firsthand how improved financial awareness and value alignment empowers people to live their best lives.
Anthony enjoys volunteering to help people understand personal finance topics such as debt management, saving for a large purchase and budgeting. He also coaches people on more advanced topics such as investing for long term growth, small business and tax considerations, and navigating equity compensation. For Anthony, comprehensive financial planning is at his intersection of people, passion and purpose.
Anthony’s career has spanned New York, Texas, and London (UK) and is grateful to settle in Northern Virginia for a closer proximity to family. Along with his wife and three children, Anthony enjoys staying active with outdoor activities and practicing the Spanish language. Although Anthony would love to be a better cook, he typically devotes more time to playing softball, volleyball, bocce, and water sports. Anthony is also an enthusiastic supporter of Buffalo and New York based sports teams and is hoping to bring a championship to Western New York.