- Holds a degree from Bluffton University in Accounting and Business Administration; completed MBA coursework at George Mason University and George Washington University
- Prior experience includes managing marketing, analysis, and accounting departments for Fortune 100 companies
- Became a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) in 2001
- Spent nearly eight years at Sagemark Consulting of the Lincoln Financial Group, where Janet prepared comprehensive financial plans, reviewed investments, processed insurance cases, and provided customized client analysis
- Joined the CJM Asset Management team in early 2006
Janet likes to read, spend time with her family, refinish and repurpose old furniture, and care for her senior horse, Chaz.