- A native of Michigan, Tina Babicz relocated to the Washington, D.C. area to pursue a career in nuclear medicine
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology from Wheeling Jesuit University and worked in the field for a number of years
- Her interest in financial planning began after organizing an investment club among friends
- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., in 2000, working primarily with the Asset Management Team
- Graduated from the Florida Institute of Technology’s Financial Planning program
- Obtained her Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) in 2003
Switching her career from nuclear medicine technology to financial services was a major change. Tina sees similarities in both nuclear medicine and financial planning through providing care and
service on an individualized basis.
Tina enjoys cycling and participating in athletic charity events. She likes to spend her vacations relaxing on a beach and enjoying the calm of the mountains.