ANTHONY F. JONES, CFP®
- 20 year industry veteran
- Joined CJM in 1998 as a member of the Asset Management Team
- Bachelors in International Relations and Latin American Studies from The College of William & Mary
- Served as President and Vice President of the Greater Metro Washington Chapter, the school’s largest
- Served as the Chapter’s President’s Council, which represents all of William and Mary’s national alumni chapters
- Graduate of the Florida Institute of Technology’s Financial Planning program
- Earned his Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) practitioner designation in 2003
- Member of the Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area (FPA-NCA)
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Capital Alumni Network
Anthony Jones, a native northern Virginian, was always drawn to financial services, and loves the challenges it presents—no two days are the same, nor are any two clients’ situations alike. The end goal of doing what is best for each client, however, remains constant for him in spite of an ever-changing playing field.
His interest in ancient civilizations, particularly ancient Rome, stems from his college years and still entrances him due to the innovation, expansion, and intrigue that defined that period in time.