BRIAN T. JONES , CFP®
CHAIRMAN, FINANCIAL ADVISER
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration from George Mason University
- Certified Financial Planner®(CFP)
- Certificate in Financial Planning from Florida Institute of Technology
- Authored The Financial Guide for a Younger Generation (Larstan, 2006)
- Named one of the area’s Best Financial Planners and Wealth Advisors by Washingtonian Magazine 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, and 2019.
- Consistently named one of the Best Financial Advisers by Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Served as President and Chairman of the Board of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Life Member of the National Eagle Scout Association (NESA)
- Served as Chairman of the Family and Consumer Sciences Advisory Board for Fairfax County Public Schools
- Financial contributor for numerous media outlets including CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Bloomberg.
As CJM’s Chairman, Brian Jones primarily works with affluent individuals, couples, and families who want an objective financial partner for the long term. He doesn’t consider what he does “work”. Rather, it is an extremely rewarding and personal experience to get to know people over years and decades and to build client relationships that are nurtured and long-lasting.
Brian is a native Virginian whose father—one of the founding partners at CJM —brought Brian into the business, “just to take a look” before going to law school. The rest is history. During his time at CJM, Brian has helped make the firm one of the industry leaders in wealth management, as was recognized by Wealth Manager Magazine. He and his family reside in Fairfax Station, Virginia.