TRACEY A. BAKER , CFP®
PRESIDENT, FINANCIAL ADVISER
- President and Co-owner of CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd.
- Specializes in planning for the modern family and high net-worth executives
- 1986 graduate of James Madison University with a degree in Communications
- Obtained her Certified Financial Planner® (CFP) designation in 1997
- Has served as President and Chair of the Financial Planning Association of the National Capital Area (FPA-NCA)
- Served as the Spokesperson for the National FPA Plan for your Health public education campaign
- Was honored with the FPA’s 2006 Norma Severns Award for Leadership
- Co-authored Navigating Your Health Benefits for Dummies (Wiley Publishing, 2006)
- Has been a contributor to numerous media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, and Money, as well as ABC, NBC, CBS News MarketWatch, and local television affiliates
- Frequently speaks on the topics of money management for working families, retirement planning, and college funding techniques
- Has presented analysis on financial planning issues before members of Congress
- Has consistently been named by Washingtonian Magazine and Northern Virginia Magazine as one of the area’s best financial planners and wealth adviser
Tracey wanted to make a lasting difference in people’s lives, which eventually drew her to the financial services industry. Her unique ability to bring the planning process to common ground and
help demystify financial planning and investment issues has made Tracey a sought-after financial advisor in the Washington, D.C., area. Her greatest honor is earning the faith of her clients to
continually guide their financial futures.
Along with her husband of over 30 years, Tracey enjoys actively supporting numerous charities such as the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the Foundation for Financial Planning. She also
loves spending time with her three adult children in Virginia’s beautiful landscape, as well as at the family’s home on the New Jersey shore.