- Graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Financial Planning
- Earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation
- Has been quoted in numerous publications including Reuters, The Chicago Tribune, Washingtonian Magazine, Financial Planning Magazine, and PBS
- Voted Washingtonian Magazine’s Best Financial Planners, 2016, 2018, 2019
- Awarded Northern Virginia Magazine’s Top Financial Professional, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) since 2004
Since joining CJM in 2014, Jessica’s main focus has been to listen to her clients and help them make the best financial decisions for their situation. She works with professionals, entrepreneurs, and families, motivating them to live in alignment with their financial goals. Most of her clients are juggling the competing demands of life, striving to achieve financial independence while not over-sacrificing today. She leverages her deep and varied industry experience, with time spent in investment management, retirement planning, and insurance, to create solutions that accomplish their goals in a simple, straight forward way. On an ongoing basis, she stays connected with her clients to keep them on track and manages their investment portfolios in line with their goals so her clients can focus on what is important to them, instead of watching the markets.
Jessica also serves on CJM’s Investment Committee, designing asset allocations and working with the team to select the highest quality investment strategies for our clients. She also helps bridge the gap between academia and the working world by returning to her alma mater to teach classes and mentor students. Educating her clients, and the next generation of investors, is a strong motivator and key part of satisfying her passion for the profession.
Outside of the office, Jessica stays busy chasing her two energetic boys, Collin and Logan, around the Falls Church area. She and her husband, Alan, enjoy taking the boys hiking and bike riding. Jessica loves learning so you’ll frequently find her reading or listening to podcasts in her spare time.