PARKER G. TRASBORG, CFP®
SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISER
- Has been in the financial services industry since 2009
- Obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) designation upon joining CJM in 2011
- Graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance in 2009
- Former Financial Planner with Waddell & Reed in his home town of Shrewsbury, New Jersey
- Is a current member and Past President / Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Capital Area chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Has been named a Top Financial Professional numerous times by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Named on the list of Washington, DC’s Best Financial Advisers by Washingtonian
- Has been quoted by InvestmentNews, FinancialPlanning and Lifehacker
- Featured on WUSA9 – CBS’s, Great Day Washington
- Member of The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), the standard bearer for fee-only, fiduciary financial advisors.
At CJM, Parker enjoys working with his clients to help them strategically solve their financial challenges and create plans to help them reach their goals. When he lived in New Jersey, Parker was involved in the Lion’s Club, and became an Eagle Scout. He can relate to the entrepreneurs that he serves, having run his own DJ business with his brother in middle school and high school.
Parker lives in Falls Church, VA with his wife, Beckie, their young kids, Skyler, Hudson, and Hazel, and their dog, Penny. In his free time, Parker enjoys spending time with his family, riding the Peloton, and going out on hikes with the dog. He runs the Army 10 Miler annually and has completed three half marathons, three century (100 mile) bike rides and hopes to continue doing more races in the future.