- Has been in the financial services industry since 2009
- Obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) designation upon joining CJM in 2011
- Graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance in 2009
- Former Financial Planner with Waddell & Reed in his home town of Shrewsbury, New Jersey
- Currently serves as President of the Board of Directors of the National Capital Area chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Has been named a Top Financial Professional numerous times by Northern Virginia Magazine
- Has been quoted by InvestmentNews, FinancialPlanning and Lifehacker
- Featured on WUSA9 – CBS’s, Great Day Washington
At CJM, Parker enjoys working with his clients to help them strategically solve their financial challenges. When he lived in New Jersey, Parker was involved in the Lion’s Club, and became an Eagle Scout. He can relate to the entrepreneurs that he serves, having run his own DJ business with his brother in middle school and high school.
Parker lives in Falls Church, VA with his wife, Beckie, their young daughter, Skyler, and their dog and cat. In his free time, Parker enjoys spending time with his family and going out on hikes with the dog. He runs the Army 10 Miler annually and has completed three half marathons, three century (100 mile) bike rides and hopes to continue doing more races in the future.