- Joined CJM Wealth Advisers, Ltd., in April 2012 as a Portfolio Research Director
- Has over 25 years of experience as a generalist and industry-specific analyst covering U.S. and international markets
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance at the University of Maryland
- Obtained a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance and Investments at George Washington University
- Is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Former Analyst and Consultant for Nomura Research Institute America, Inc., where he covered internet, technology, and U.S., Asian, and European retail companies
- Former Senior Equity Analyst and Editor at Dow Jones Newswires, where he oversaw both the technology and merger and acquisition newswires
Kevin provides CJM clients with broad-reaching knowledge and an in-depth perspective on financial planning and wealth management. He’s an avid and active traveler, once parachuting off the Alps over Interlaken, Switzerland. When on firmer ground, he enjoys hiking and playing the guitar.